Global Game Industry News Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Dissertation is Live

[Cross Posted from Shambling, Rambling, Babbling]

My dissertation is now officially online. I’d not posted the file directly, because I assume that RPI’s servers are doing some sort of tracking that I will likely be less inclined to do. It also makes sense to encourage people hoping to download the document should be getting it from a single source, rather than scattered about the various websites that I maintain.

O'Donnell, Casey. 2008. "The Work/Play of the Interactive New Economy: Video Game Development in the United States and India." Dissertation Thesis, Science and Technology Studies, Rensselaer Polytechnic University, Troy, NY.

The other advantage to using this link is that it makes the point clear that the document has been released under the Creative Commons license.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home